1. If you could speak to anyone in heaven, who would it be?
2. What memory do you replay the most in your mind?
Times that I should have acted/said something differently- usually times that I should have been bolder
3. Do you have any reoccurring dreams or nightmares?
Yes, where I have meetings or am giving a class, and there are people that come into my room. It is not always the same people nor it is always the same class. But many times I will wake up and change my clothing so I am more presentable (ie. not wearing a tank top without a bra)
4. At what age did you learn the most about yourself?
5. When was the last time you were disappointed in yourself?
6. Is there someone that you’ll never forgive?
Yes- or at least right now that is how I feel.
7. Which time period do you like the best, aesthetically speaking?
40’s/50’s or 1600’s
8. In what ways have you grown over the course of your life?
I am much less shy; at times I have confidence in myself; I am willing to create what I need/want (in most situations)
9. Do you think your parents are proud of where you are in life?
10. Is there a teacher that you wish you could call up and thank?
I have thanked those who I have felt the desire to thank – either by email or went to visit.
11. What’s the worst physical pain that you’ve ever suffered through?
When I strained my lower back and couldn’t walk or sit.
12. What couple (that you personally know) do you look up to?
A & H
13. What scent reminds you of your childhood?
14. What don’t you regret that you probably should?
Have a 4 month intimate conversation about everything with shuk boy
15. What’s the most intimate thing a couple could do together?
A mix of physical, mental, and vulnerable nakedness
16. Which song lyric has had the biggest impact on you?
“Some day you will be loved…”
17. Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, or any mythical creatures?
18. When do you feel the most attractive?
When I’m wearing a really pretty dress & heels.
19. What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for someone else?
20. What unanswerable question bothers you the most?
What will happen in the future
21. What do you think the best part of being married is?
Having someone to share life with
22. Have you ever had a premonition that came true?
Kinda. Times where I had intense dreams that I needed to do something, but also times where hearing news was like deja vu.
23. At what age did you start to consider yourself an adult?
24. What is the meanest thing your inner voice tells you?
You are a failure at life.
25. Do you consider yourself a spiritual person?
26. What do you think your purpose in life is?
I wish I knew for sure. I do think that it is to do good and to work with people…
27. Were you ever tempted to cheat on a past partner?
28. What do you do when you’re feeling lonely?
Depends on when and where. Sometimes curl up into a ball, and other times push myself to find something interesting happening and go to that or just call a friend.
29. What type of animal would you like to be reincarnated as?
A fish in the Great Barrier Reef
30. Do you believe every life has an equal value?
31. Do you daydream more about the future or your past?
32. What would instantly make you fall out of love with someone?
A feeling of calm.
33. Do you believe you’re going to be a good parent?
I hope so.
34. What scares you the most about growing old?
Getting old and dying alone.
35. Do you like the sound of your name?
36. Which celebrity do you think you’d be BFFs with?
I have no clue
37. Do you believe in fortune tellers and tarot cards?
38. How long did it take you to learn to love yourself?
I’ve gone back and forth. Two years ago I finally got out of being in a place that made it hard to remember to love myself.
39. What do you think the afterlife consists of?
Being happy- both being with those one loves and doing the thing ones loves without any of the awkwardness and mistakes of this world.
40. Have you ever manipulated someone to get what you wanted?
41. Do you believe in love at first sight or do you think it takes time to grow?
A mix. I think that there is something that happens in the first interaction that allows for love to grow.
42. Which celebrity death impacted you the most?
None- I don’t really follow pop culture so much.
43. Do you write in script or print?
Print, although every so often I have a strong desire to write in script.
44. Which wild animal do you wish you could keep as a pet?
45. Do you believe in destiny?
46. If you had to get a tattoo to honor someone, who would it be?
Women of the Talmud
47. Do you feel like anything is missing from your life?
48. What’s the most childish thing you still love to do?
49. What bad habit have you managed to break?
Biting my nails
50. Do you believe success comes in the form of money or happiness?
I want to say happiness- but there is something to having money to function in the world too.