I saw this article for “50 questions to know a girl”, and I thought, hey this might be interesting to answer.
1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
Working with older adults.
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
Many things from the smicha program I was in, in Israel.
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
The beach or a book
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would be in my head less
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
Try to see my family and at least some of my friends
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
50’s because of the clothing, I’m too forward thinking of a woman really to live at any other time than now
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
My brother; we think very similarly.
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
A mix between my best friend that I am still friends with since I was 11; Shuk boy; and my roommate from the past three years
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
an astronomer/fashion designer; a teacher; an actress
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
Um…really not sure
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
I’m getting better at accepting, but they make me squirm a bit, and definitely make me blush
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
my eyes or my collar bone
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
ability to really go anywhere in the world and find ways to feel at home
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
Not very- although there are many times that they have been very close to the truth. Especially when I read what are the attributes of Virgos.
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
A feeling of comfort
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
It terrifies me, it is the idea of being open and actually saying what is on my mind. In places that I feel comfortable to push myself; or with people who have known me long enough that they won’t think I am crazy or talking too much or being too sensitive.
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
What is wrong with me that it is so hard to find a date/someone to love/someone to be with?
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
Feel/look at my body and the differences
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
The bigger than meness/eyes
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
Learning different languages
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
Recently I have had a strange desire to go skinny dipping and sky diving.
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
Skinny dipping- not really sure where/kinda scared; sky diving- not sure where/money
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
Something that would allow me to travel around the world, but also work with people
31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
Go find something to explore in the city
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
Being homesick on Yom Kippur
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Making mistakes in the kitchen while cooking with friends
34. What is your favorite memory?
Walking and standing over the bridge by the Begin Centre on Yom Kippur
35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
Parts of the conversation with D
36. What is your biggest fear?
That I will always be alone
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
Yes – although I have rationalized them so they make sense, and I no longer regret them, for the most part. The ones I will randomly question are about break ups.
38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
Not knowingly. I don’t really have a desire to.
39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Randomly move to Australia for four months.
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
Yes! I love talking to strangers.
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
42. What’s your favorite joke?
Don’t have one
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
Secret Life of the American Teenager
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
When I was in college – but I would want some of me to be who I am now
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
That halacha is not black and white, nor should it be.
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
My path in life.
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?
A significant other